The blitz features the Sam & Mike overload blitzing the strong side A & B Gaps.
- Strong DE - C gap vs. Run, Contain vs. Pass
- Strong DT - Opposite A gap
- Weak DT - B gap vs. Run, 3RH drop vs. Pass
- Weak DE - C gap vs. Run, Contain vs. Pass
- Sam - Blitz B gap
- Mike - Blitz A, must clear for DT
- SS & Will - Seams
- FS - Middle 1/3
- Corners - Fire Zone 1/3
This type of pressure can be very effective by creating a difficult exchange for the Guard and Center as they attempt to pass off the twisting DT and blitzing Mike linebacker.